7 Reasons why our reclaimed barnwood is the last furniture you’ll ever need to buy
It’s easy to get sold on a piece of furniture in a beautiful showroom, or online because it’s on sale for 50% off, or because it’s the store with the trendy look. Truth is, we don’t fault you for falling in love with a sale or fancy big box stores, but we ask that you stop for a second and think; do you REALLY know why (or what) you’re buying? Most companies will use fancy marketing tricks or shady pricing tactics to grab your attention. Well, our approach is no-nonsense, truthful, and a little eye-opening (yes, you might even be surprised by a thing or two)…
Our reclaimed barnwood furniture, kitchen cabinets, and bathroom vanities are better than the competition and here’s why.
1. Our 5 step finishing process that creates a smooth protective feel while retaining the character inherent to the barnwood.
2. Lifetime warranty (yes, lifetime)!
3. The intermixing of our classic designs with leather, copper, bark on hickory, and blacksmith forged wrought iron creates a truly timeless look and feel.
4. The ability to customize each piece to fit your space exactly.
5. Top of the line ball bearing drawer slides and cabinet hardware.
6. Made in the USA from 100 year old or more salvaged barns saved from burning or demolition and given a second life.
7. Each piece is hand made one at a time by Midwestern woodworkers that are dedicated to quality and craftsmanship.
Contact us today, we would love to work with you! Our customer service is top notch, too! Don’t believe us? Read what some of our long list of customers have to say about us here.